Kingston, Jamaica
  • I have never been to Jamaica before and don't know all that much about the country so any travel advice is welcome, but what I particularly wondered is whether Kingston is worth spending a few days on? I will probably be flying into Kingston and want to work out if I should stay for a few days or move onto other things. Is it an interesting city? Are there many worthwhile attractions? Thanks!
  • Hi Sally. Although Montego Bay is the more popular city in Jamaica for tourists, many find Kingston an interesting city. If you are flying into the airport there it is definitely worth spending a day or two exploring the city's attractions, but a day or two is enough I should think. There are many fun excursions out of the city too. Here is a simple Kingston Travel Guide which should give you some idea of the city and some inspiration for things to see and do while there. Hope its useful!
  • Jamaica is beautiful destination for tour and travel.There are many beautiful beaches to visit and enjoy the trip of Jamaica.
  • Very beautiful city to enjoy the beaches. Best time to visit Kingston is Dec-April as it is dry season and most of people came here between this time. I had a trip this place last year I booked a vacation package of 1 week through www.tripntourpackages.com/ and had lots of fun with friends and enjoyed the night life as well. 

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion