Moscow, Russia
  • I'm going to visit Moscow and I want to know how I can buy tickets to the museums
  • You can buy tickets when you will come to Moscow, but also you can buy Moscowpass card. It can be helpful. Find out more information: moscowpass.com
  • You can try moscowpass.com but Moscow does not have a museum pass system as much I am aware about this. Tickets are available at museum it self. Museums have free museum nights and student discounts as well. When we went to Moscow we had a ticket from museum itself. We were student and had student discount as well.
  • Many places in Moscow..
    1.The Tretyakov Galler
    2.The Bolshoi Theater 
    and much but at that time i have few names..
  • Actually, a joint card for commuting and visiting museums is being introduced in Moscow. Using the "Prime Pass" Card which will be presented to the public in mid-October, it will be possible to travel by public transport and visit museums within a day completely free of charge

• PrimePass card is available now, but there are no information in russian. This is a card that allows you to go to Moscow museums and also you can use it like transport ticket, like Holland pass in Netherlands.
    More about PrimePass card in english here
  • I'd recommend you to book all the tickets and hotels in advance online. You can look for them on www.russiantrains.com/en/hotels It is a really important tip for you if you are travelling ti Russia. Not all people in museums and train stations speak English there, you can experience some confusions because of it. So, always book tickets online to make your vacation stress-free and safe ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion