looking to travel with a friend to egypt
  • hi i am looking to travel with a friend to egypt , i do not like to travel alone , i live in montreal canada i do not no egypt very well , i have a friend their in egypt, all i want is for a friend here in canada to accompy me till i arrive at cairio airport only i am a 32 years old women... hope to find some one u could contact me at this email adress habashysarah@hotmail.com i do not no when i will travel yet but when i want to travel i need a friend with me ...
  • Habashy123, Do you read the news in  Canada? There is serious political unrest at the moment and the Canadian government advises against all non essential travel.
    Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada advises against non-essential travel to Egypt due to the unpredictable security situation and continued demonstrations throughout the country (except for the Red Sea coastal resorts of Sharm El-Sheikh and Hurghada where you should exercise a high degree of caution)
  • i hope someone accompanied you, and you had a fun there. share you experience. and is there still a political problem there? and is the securuty situation is alright now?
  • There is still a high threat of terrorism in Egypt look here https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/egypt

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged