Trip for honeymoon in thailand
  • Need your expertise comments to help me in planning my honeymoon trip. I m planning this trip in Nov 13 (3rd or 4th week) and i m slightly into tight budget. 
    I will be there for max 6-7 days and would like to explore 2-3 places where i can enjoy the beautiful beaches,scenery and can relax a bit. I have explored the packages by different travel agent but none of them impress me and really i dont like to be moving everywhere with travel agent. if i fix the places then my next move will be selecting the good and cheap hotel (really dont want to expense much in hotels). Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks
    Nik 
  • Hey Nik,
    There are many beaches that you would love to visit during your stay. Some of them are Railay beach, Phra Nang beach, Nai Harn beach, Kata beach and there are many more where you can just go swim and relax and enjoy the breeze. The best part is that these beaches have good weather all year-round.
    Also the hotels are pretty cheap there in Thailand. 
    Try it and have a great honeymoon.
  • I am sry to say but in my opinion Thailand is good for just a single guy. Lots of persuasion for a wedded
    guy reason 
    A lot of crime in Thailand... but now you choose Thailand then i suggest you to go Patong beach.. It's thebest one.. but Be careful if you go.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion