I need help..is this a scam?
  • I have a doubt about my boyfriend from Scotland.. He said he will visit me here in our place and this is my first time to have a boyfriend from online dating site.. What do you think about his message for me?? Please I need your advice.. This is his latest message for me:

This Sept is my B-day....I will be there with YOU and your family.this is one step to tell u that am a man of my own word's.. How are you baby?. I hope you are doing great right?. My regards to your family. I cant wait to be with you soon.One more thanks so much for coming into my life.I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I just want to start by telling you that there is nothing in this world that is more wonderful than love. I just wish you are here cos I love looking at you because you are a joy to behold and as I believe that you have such a beautiful smile when ever I am reading your email..Baby it is GOING TO BE full of warmth and lights up the room. My dear, as I glance through the mails you sent to me,I began to imagine you are here with me and I know that when I see you, I would love the twinkle in your eyes because it would let me know that am not only loved but the object of your passion and desire. As am here alone, I can imagine you and I would appreciate your wonderful figure because with your figure, seeing you in a sexy dress wows me, you are indeed a beautiful lady and a joy to my eyes. Do you know that you have made me feel at ease and even gave me more hope and also more trust in you and I really can't wait to meet up with you my love. I still want to say,thanks so much for coming into my life.

As I told you from my first email, I am an Engineer and a business man to the core. I love my jobs so much though it’s stressful but very lucrative. In terms of business, I buy some electrical equipment’s and among the things I buy is Marine Chips which are used for many purposes such as Cleaning diamond, for milling of gold, it’s used for the purification of coal which would later turn as liquid and it’s mainly used in some parts of plane, ship etc. Although a lot of people are not aware of its uses and it’s a lot of money. This particular one called Marine Chips which is the main bone of contention in my business. Malaysia is where this Marine Chips can be found very cheap,

I would love to visit you this Sept for us to celebrate the birthday together and to engage you above all for us to plan for our future together and as well to do my business as well but about my business,I have already done with the order online from here and they will deliver in your address cos willing Asia is duty free..Do that when I come I will have while going back as a hand carry .... which is this month and would like to spend two weeks with you if you don't mind. Just check your programmes and see if it suites you or not with the date I choose ok?. I don't think I would disturb your work in any way. Your wish is always my command baby. Before I book my flight please help me by given me your full name and full address,. I want to really give you a different side of life that you have not experienced before. But remember, am a very jealous human being and that is why I always make my partner more comfortable ......I will stop here now and hoping to hear from you soon.

Yours one in love and husband to be soon

Please I need your help and advice so that I will be aware before its too late.. Thanks in advance..
  • 100% this is a scam.
    This man is definitely not from Scotland firstly he writes like a foreigner , his spelling and his terminology are not that of a Scotsman.
    Secondly the Marine Chips he writes about is nonsense and are also known as the Aqua Chip Scam perpetrated by people who claim to be based or doing business in Malaysia but are in fact scammers from Nigeria. 

On this site on the right hand side read the emails from Tony and Jeff , they are very similar to the email you received.
    Both Tony and Jeffs emails have identical wording to your email in particular this one.......

As I told you from my first email, I am an Engineer and a business man to the core. I love my jobs so much though it’s stressful but very lucrative. In terms of business, I buy some electrical equipment’s and among the things I buy is Marine Chips which are used for many purposes such as Cleaning diamond, for milling of gold, it’s used for the purification of coal which would later turn as liquid and it’s mainly used in some parts of plane, ship etc. Although a lot of people are not aware of its uses and it’s a lot of money. This particular one called Marine Chips-4XHG which is the main bone of contention in my business. Malaysia is where this Marine Chips-4XHG can be found very cheap,.........

I hope you now see this man is a scammer and you should dump him immediately. 
  • Thank you so much Alethia! Atleast now I know that he is a fake and a scammer and I will dump him right away.
  • Yes Shyne, you should dump him ASAP reason being it seems he is totally fake and I will suggest you to stay away from such guys.

• Shyne,

You are lucky to find this web to stop u from being scammed.

I just realized that I was scammed by a man who has been chatting with me for 7 months. Well, i think this is my Karma, i will learn from this lession.

Alethia or other, would you tell me why they ask to transfer money in another one's personal bank account or company bank account  instead of his ?  I was so stupid to think that the money is used for business purpose, as it was sent to company name. They are not afraid that they will be arrested by the police as they provided me the company and personal bank account number in Malaysia.

• Calender, I think they have the money transferred to another bank account or a business account to make the transaction look legitimate. Your right theses scammers are confident they will not be caught as they rarely are.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion