Dublin - Any Questions?
  • Hi there
    I m Turkish also... I will start to work in Belfast 15th November... I book my flight from Turkey to Dublin and I plan to go Belfast from Dublin by bus... I had master programme in UK and as I know, everyone can visit Dublin with UK visa...
    Am I wrong?? Really I m confused:((((((((((( hope no need to change my flight??
    Thanx in advance
  • As many of our visitors are interested in Northern Ireland here's a website with great information - Enjoy Ireland - http://www.enjoyireland.ie
  • Hi, i am an Indian national on a business visa to Dublin. Would like to visit Belfast, pls let me know if i need a separate visa or permit. Thanks Arindam
  • Hi there. I know ppl are usually asking questions about visas and stuff like that but i just want to know, are there love padlocks in Dublin or anywhere in Ireland? It's becoming a trend all over the world but i haven't found anywhere that says they're in Ireland too and my boyfriend and I are going to Dublin soon. Thanks a lot, Doria.
  • Hi I am an Irish passport holder living in Northern Ireland. My wife is an Indian passport holder. We are planning to fly to India from Dublin. Does my wife need any sort of entry or transit visa?
  • I am Russian. I have UK residency and live in Northern Ireland. What kind of visa do I need to fly from Dublin and back without stay. I am married a British citizen an have two children who also British
    Please could you answer this quastion ASAP. Thank you!
  • We are expecting a Chinese visitor to arrive in June.
    She will have a UK Visa & travel to Northern Ireland.
    Can she visit places over the border without an Irish Visa?
    Can she fly out of Dublin without having gained an Irish Visa?
    She will be in transit on a European Tour (with a friend who is Australian).
    Appreciate any guidance or advice as I want to get this visit right.
    Thank you. Roisin
  • i might be coming to DUBLIN-Ireland for further education in september 2011.its a two year course.I wanted to know if Ireland has a post study work visa scheme.If i can get a post study work visa to look for a job aftr the completion of my course 2013.If they have a post study work visa,then its valid for how long??
  • Hi,
    just wnated to find out, will be travelling to Dublin for a period of three months, visas free entry, will i need a work permit to do some casual work
  • hi, I am in belfast on an Indian buz visa. should I take a visa to visit dublin for 2 days?
  • Hi Brian:
    I am about to retire and want to move to either Ireland or Scotland. Do you knw the requirements for immigration there from the US?
  • hi
    im russian studying in uk (tier 4 visa)
    do i need to apply for irish visa if i want to go to dublin as a tourist?
    thanks a lot
  • flying from the usa to ireland will just a passport do? or will we need visa???
  • If I have irland visa can I visit any other European country ?
    My visa valid for 2years and I'd like to make a tour for some around Europe
  • If I have a visa problem with UK, can I still travel to Dublin?
  • Deejay: It's rather hard to say without knowing what the problem is, and what passport you're using.
  • Hi im pakistani student in uk
    Iv got uk visa,as my wife is british
    Can i travell with her to dublin
  • As you reside lawfully in the UK with a UK visa you can travel to Ireland as it is part of the Common Travel Area.
  • i am pakistani and i am on student visa in dublin.how can i visit iparis from here
  • Hello, I'm coming to Dublin on September on student visa. My college is in Ringsend road, hence I'm looking for any sort of accommodation. I'm 21 and a female, please let me know if you can suggest or recommend any flats, shared rooms, dorms etc
  • Hi,

My husband is a Thai citizen but has living here with me for the last 4 years and has indefinite leave to remain. We are thinking of visiting Dublin and traveling around for a week or so and making our way down to Kilkenny, will he need to get a visa?

Thanks
  • Your husband will need a visa as Thai citizens are not part of the Irish visa waiver programme.
  • Hi i am going to travel to ireland on a student vira for a year to study sound do i need a return ticket upon my arrival????
  • No you do not need a return airticket.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion