can a Dual citizen with PH and TWN passports fly directly from the Philippines without visa?
  •  I'm from the Philippines but I'm a dual citizen. Therefore I have two passports. One by the Philippines and the other by Taiwan ROC with Taiwan ID card number. My problem is, can I go to UK directly from the Philippines using both passports? or do i have to go through Taiwan to fly to UK?
  • You can fly from any where you like, but as a dual Taiwanese/ Philippines citizen you need a visa to enter the UK as the citizens of both of these countries must obtain a visa from the British Embassy before they enter the UK. Taiwan citizens may be visa exempt if they have specific ID.
  • The fact that you're a dual citizen shouldn't really be relevant: just pick a passport and get a visa for that one. There's no reason I can see that you couldn't fly directly to the UK from the Philippines if you have your visa.
  • hi im also a dual citizen of philippines and taiwan, if i want to go to paris, france can i directly travel to paris from here in philippines using my taiwan passport so that i dont need to get a visa.
  • Taiwanese citizens have been exempt from the Schengen visa rules since 2011. So Chaisel can travel to Paris on the Taiwan passport.

If Taiwan citizens have a personal ID number on the bio data page of their Taiwan passport then they no longer require a visa for the UK.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion