romantic date in Europe
  • I met a beautiful Ukrainian girl on a dating site Romance Compass (www.romancecompass.com).
    I've already visited Ukraine several times, and now I want to invite her to some romantic city in Europe.
    Any advice?
  • There are many romantic cities in Europe! Florence and the surrounding region of Tuscany would be a great choice.
  • Don't forget that Ukrainians require a Schengen visa before travelling to any European country so before you get your hopes up of meeting in a European city check the visa situation. 

Istanbul is a fabulous city and is half in Europe half in Asia and Ukrainians are granted a 60 day visa upon arrival at the airport,
  • Thanks for the advice. We'll think about Istanbul!
  • Vienna nightlife, Helsinki, Geneva, Gijón and Madeira  are best destinations in Europe.
  • hey, there are fortune of place in europe for your romance.. some of the best out of that i have listed below, let you start checking with your partner...

Paris
    Lisbon
    Copenhagen
    Palermo
    Rome
    Barcelona
    The Italian Riviera

• wow so enjoy with her visit

Paris, ma cheri at the top of Montematre overlooking the city at sunset
  • Paris, Venice, Rome, Florence, Vienna are romantic places
  • I suggest only Paris.
  • A lot of the places mentioned are very difficult to get tourist visa for. I dated my now wife for 2 years in Kiev, we went to Egypt, Turkey and Dominican Republic for holidays as there were no issues with visa. Yalta is a beautiful place and only 40 mins flight (internal flights are very reasonable).
  • Why doesn't anyone mention Pragues? I consider it one of the real top cities (fe look here for some pictures http://www.historvista.com/ptl3/pCZ11000.php4) I live in Belgium (so I am not linked to pragues in any way). if you'd get to belgium, don't skip Ghent (but 1 days is enough for it)! Except when you'd conme for the Ghentse Fieste (city party in the second half of July)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion