schengen visa query
  • Hi :)

can someone please tell me if I can apply for tourist schengen VISA from UK?
    I hold Indian Passport and am here in UK on Tier 5 Temporary Work Permit.
    And what doccuments would I require?

thank you
  • It depends on the length of time you have been granted on your Tier 5 UK visa. The tier 5 visa must be valid for at least one year before you can apply for a Schengen visa. 

To find the criteria and the documents you require you need to go to the Schengen website for the country you need to visit. For example here is the official site for the Netherlands (Holland) Schengen visa.http://www.government.nl/issues/visa-for-the-netherlands-and-the-caribbean-parts-of-the-kingdom/visa-for-the-netherlands-the-schengen-visa/how-to-apply-for-a-schengen-visa
  • hi I m holding turkish passport i have uk indefinite leave to remain in uk resident permit, i would like to go to spain do i need visa
  • Yes you do need a Schengen visa.You may have indefinite stay but don't have a British passport,
  • thank you, but uk and spain in eu my friend lives in ireland and they do go spain without visa? How can i get schengen visa? How do i apply? thank you
  • If your friend has an Irish passport than he/she doesn't need a visa for Spain. You, however, do and can apply for one at the Spanish Embassy in London.
  • thank you so much,  is anybody now how much this schengen visa cost??
  • How long  for they do give schengen visa 1 week , two week, or 3 month, 6 month ??
  • A schengen visa is valid for a maximum of 90 days in a six month period for tourism or business purposes
  • my name is Joseph from Ethiopia am Tour Operator &  Travel Agent I want to Schengen visa, how can I get 
  • You're a travel agent and you don't know how to get a schengen visa? You need to contact the embassy of the country you want to visit.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged