Weather in April in Side, Turkey
  • Considering family hotel holiday to Side, Turkey, beginning of April. Will the weather be hot? warm enough? Sunny enough? for children to swim in the hotel pool.
    Also will the resort shops be open at that time of year.
  • Hi, I am going to Turkey on the 18th of march. I just want to know how hot it will be? I'm worried that it will be cold :( Can someone help me with this please?
  • We were over there in March last year to look at some hotels and it was cold, definitely jumpers in the evening type weather. We were lucky that there was no rain but the weather can be changeable ...

April is reasonably warm but again the weather can be changeable.
  • Its our first time to Turkey - hopefully, (beat the euro nd all that)- off to Iclemer - Hotel Marti La Perla in August - 2009 - 3 adults - including our 17 year old daughter - any comments on the hotel, location/area would be greatfully appreciated- email - p99hut@live.co.uk

owt helps - Hutchy - (Boldon) Newcastle upon Tyne.
  • well for Side i do not recommend April but May is better for both swiming and sightseeing.
    June july and August is very hot. But september and November is perfect for European traveller.And the prices are more reasonable at that time too.
    http://www.ephesuswalks.com
  • Iclemer is a small offshoot of Marmaris. You can walk along the coast - 4 miles - between the two places. We enjoyed Marmaris (April 2007) but found it a bit isolated - over 2 hours coach transfer from Dalaman Airport. Marmaris was tidy, not too touristy and the people were very pleasant. I would have thought Icmeler is a bit quiet and without a real centre?
    The area was a bit disappointing for birdwatching. We hired a car and visited Datca - somewhere else to go for a day out!
  • we are goin to side in turkey in september how hot his it cus i dont wont it to be cold we are goin to side.
  • goin to side end of the month will it be warm
  • I was in Side at the end of April 2008, we had a couple of really sunny days where is was 24c and a couple of days where it was about 17c and we had a few light showers.
    Cross your fingers.
  • me and my family are goin to side april 2010 my eldest daughter is 16 my youngest is 2 so im hopin 4 warm weather so the pool wil keep them entertained please some 1 tell me we will have nice weather
  • We've done Turkey 2 Aprils running and have been v. lucky with the weather near Bodrum. If you go north of Bodrum peninsular there are some beautiful beaches etc. The pool is cold but this didn't put the kids off. I brought my wetsuit and swam most days in the sea. The place isn't really geared up for tourists at that time. Many are just preparing for the start of the season. We all came back brown and rested though and the country is much greener than in the height of summer with amazing wild flowers etc. Hope this is helpful!
  • wanting to go to turkey in june any places you can surgest to stay would be great please need to be on a beach, water sports, would be great too what is the weather like also what are the must to see there .we are going with out the children this time in our 40 s .please advise
  • hi im 16 and me and my family are going to turkey in april 2010 and it is my first time tehree we normally go to benerdorme and are very luky with the sunny weather. i am really concerned it wont be hot at this time in turkey and i would love to get away from this cold english weather.
    will someone let me no please?
    xx
  • Weather can be variable in April. We are also going at beginning of April to Antalya area. I usually do a search in Google for 'weather in Antalya' (where we are going). Accu weather gives up to 15 day weather forecast...it may not be spot on but gives a guide to what you might expect. Good luck...hope you have a great holiday.
  • Going to Olu Deniz next week for 2 weeks,just wondering what weather to expect please.Been to gumbet in june and september and weather was great,but a bit unsure about early May.Any help appreciated.
  • I HAVE RECENTLY PURCHASE A SMALL APARTMENT IN SIDE, BUT MY SON WHO IS MAD ON FOOTBALL WANTS TO KNOW IF THERE IS A FOOTBALL PITCH HE CAN USE, ALSO DO ANY OF THE HOTELS WITH WATER PARKS ALLOW NON RESEIDENTS IN.
  • went to side in september last year,loved it,weather was in the high 20s through day,and very warm at night,going in july this year so will be much hotter

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged