Restaurants in Barcelona
  • I'd like to know about restaurants in Barcelona. What are good places to eat. I don't want to break the bank but I can afford to splash out a bit too. I'd really like to know more about eating out in Barcelona and where to go to get a real taste of Spain. I don't want to eat at a restaurant that is going to serve me the same food I can get in America or Britain, I want authentic Spanish cuisine. Can anyone recommend some good restaurants in Barcelona where I can taste the real Spain?
  • I really Recommend this place www.barcelona-underground.com/pappa-sven/, It has the most amazing swedish food at a great price!
  • Hi Sarah, check out this restaurant guide to Barcelona, it's got a good overview of the restaurant scene, and details for some of Barcelona's top restaurants.
  • It's a pleasure to recommend to you our house, Restaurant El Molinet, very close to Barcelona, in the 30 Ronda Litoral (B-10) exit. Tipical spanish cooking at affordable prices. Eat inside a windmill!.

Check our web
    www.molinet.com

Thank you very much! See you soon!
  • For really good tapas Bambarol (Carrer Santalo 21) is amazing! But then, great tapas bars are delightfully common in Barcelona...
  • I recommend that link www.barcelona-guide.info/cuisine/Tapas?gclid=CL3LkrmFqLsCFWgF4godqn0ApA. In this you find best restaurants.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion