Weather in Tunisia in November
  • On average what is the weather like in Tunisia in mid November? We are looking to travel to Sousse and my husband is concerned it might be wet and cold then during the daytime.
  • Hi Sarahl,
    Actually, many travellers prefer to visit Tunisia between October and May because it is a bit cooler and more comfortable in the winter months (note that in summer temperatures can exceed 40C). In November you can expect temperatures to average between about 12C and 21C in Sousse. November is unfortunately one of the rainiest months of the year.
  • So would October be a better month to travel? I like to sit around the pool somedays as well as explore local area. Looking on anticipated weather sites it gives only a small amount of rain forecast and average temperature of 21
  • In October the temperature in Sousse is about
    25C during the day and its warm and sunny. November its around 20C and sunny. Many Europeans spend their winters in Tunisia as the climate is so mild. I have spent December and January in Tunisia and it was lovely
  • Novembet here in tunisia is mixed, it can be quite cool at times but for those of you coming from cold climates it will seem warm, but for warm weather try coming from middle September as you will still find warm sunshine and the med. sea temperature is still warm.
  • Does anyone know what the weather in October will be In Tunisia?

• Therese, it is still very warm, enough for swimming but not the scorching heat we have now. The evenings are cool so easier to sleep
  • Thanks Lesley for this information :D
  • Therese, it is my pleasure and I hope you enjoy your time with us
  • Thanks Lesley  Oh  I will did when I got married to my husband there in Tunisia back in March and can't wait to be with him again very soon inshallah I only wish I could live there but we will see maybe someday Inshallah.
  • I never go there.But by reading post i thing i should make a plan to go there and explore it.so which month is best to go?
  • Jerry, the best times to travel here I Tunisia is April to mid June and end September through November. This will give you mild temperatures and avoid the heat of summer and the cold of winter

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion