Places to visit Near Delhi
  • Any one can share a best place to visit near Delhi. Please tell me also names near Delhi within 20 to 50km..

• Hi there,
    What sort of attraction exactly are you looking for? Sultanpur Lake is only about a 90-minute drive from Delhi and a great excursion for bird watchers or those wanting a bit of nature as a break from the crowds of the city.
  • Thanks Ella...
  • BahaiTemple is also a nice place to see near Delhi. It is very famous because of its flower like shape. It is located in the southern part of Delhi. I have been there many years ago with my brother. 

• I think you must visit this places in Delhi which are so beautiful
    Garden of five senses
    Qutub Minar
    Lotus Temple
    India Gate
    Humayun's Tomb
    National zoological park
    Akshardham

• Hiee,
    I think you must visit Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary (National Park)

Although located less than 50 Kms drive from Delhi, this National Park
    is one of the most hidden attractions in and around Delhi.
  • Lotus Temple, India Gate, National Zoological Park, Qutub Minar, Garden of Five Senses. Those are very nice places in Delhi. Without those place your India Travelling will be incomplete. 
  • Red fort,Akshardam Temple, Purana Kila, Chandni Chowk, Gurdwara Bangla Sahib, Iskon Temple, Jantar Mantar, National Museum, India-Gate, Lotus Temple are the famous places in Delhi. If you want to explore more then downtowntravels.in can help you a lot.
  • Some of nice places to visit in Delhi are- The red fort, India gate, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple, Yamuna, Chandni Chowk. Also there are so many nice places for visiting. But these are the special.
  • Famous Temples in Delhi...

Akshardham Temple Delhi

It is situated on the banks of the River Yamuna. It is spread over an area of 100 acres.

Birla Mandir Delhi

Lakshmi Narayan Mandir is situated to the west of Connaught Place in Delhi.

Chattarpur Mandir

Chattarpur Mandir is sited at a distance of approximately 4 km from the famous Qutab Minar in the Mehrauli area of Delhi.

Gauri Shankar Temple

Gauri Shankar Temple is a Hindu temple situated in the Old Delhi.

Hanuman Mandir Delhi

Hanuman Mandir is situated at the Baba Kharak Singh Marg (road) near Connaught Place. One of the oldest Hanuman temples in the country.

Iskcon Temple Delhi

Iskcon Temple is situated at Hari Krishna Hill, near East of Kailash.

Kalkaji Temple

Kalkaji Temple is situated beyond the commercial complex of Nehru Place in Delhi.

Lotus Temple

Lotus Temple is situated near Nehru Place.

• India gat is the famous place to visit in Delhi.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion