passport
  • my passport runs out march 2015 i want to book holiday end of september return 13 october 2014 do i need to renew my passport
  • It depends where you're going and where you're from. Different countries have different requirements.
  • The requirements depend on the each and every countries policies. They have different requirements.
  • As long as your passport is valid (not expired) you should be fine

just make sure to get it renewed after
  • Hi Kimmie,
    I don't know where you are from or where you are going, so I can't be specific, but the most any country will ask for is six months validity on your passport. Note that border control will enforce this rule. You still have plenty of time to renew your passport before your travels though.
  • nightmare !!! i have booked a holiday to dalaman on 18th july and just looked and my childrens passports expire on 14th sept 2014, what shall do
  • You will need to renew your children's passports immediately. Look here on the British Foreign an Commonwealth Office website which gives the entry requirements for Turkey scroll down to passport validity.

Passport validity

Your passport should be valid for a minimum period of 6 months from the date of entry into Turkey and have at least 3 months validity from the date you are leaving Turkey.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion