Seychelles in July
  • I would like to plan my vacation to Seychelles during July. How is the weather in July? Is the wind too strong and the see so rought that would make swimming not pleasant?
  • Over July the Seychelles Islands experience the North -East Moonson Winds, therefore the wind is strong (10-25 knots) also cooler and dryer.
    So not very pleasant for swimming. If you are interested with water sports including swimming consider between September- April when the ocean is calm and warmer.
  • I'm planing to visit the Seychelles and I'd like to know if there is a VISA requirement for Croatian citizens.

Tnx

D.
  • For all those still interested in finding out the best time to visit the Seychelles, here is a quick overview of the climate: the weather is warm and humid year-round, with little variation in temperature. Many people consider May to November the most comfortable time to visit as it is the driest period and trade winds bring regular relief from the heat and the opportunity for wind-based watersports. My advice is to do some research based on your desired activities and to decide when to visit accordingly. For instance, scuba divers like to visit in April/May or October/November when the visibility is best. Check out this Seychelles Travel Guide for some travel inspiration!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged