Where to holiday in Cyprus
  • Hi all,

My Girlfriend and I are looking to take a weeks beach holiday in Cyprus in July. We were looking for go for a five star all inclusive type break and I was hoping there might be some advice.

Several websites suggest the hotels are a bit over rated and over priced, so I wondered if anyone could recommend anything.

We're not looking for a a huge party town, somewhere nice, some good bars and a cracking beach.

Any thoughts?
  • Dear Friend,

I would be more than happy to assist you for Greece, although I've been in Cyprus a couple of times, I am not 100% sure you'll find what you 're looking for.

Best regards,
    Nasos
  • Hi Nasos,

Thanks for coming back to me. What is there along the lines I'm looking for in Greece then? as you can probably tell, I'm a bit of a novice around that part of the Med!
  • hi all
    iam looking for holiday for my mum's birthday can any one tall me where to send my mum
  • hi all
    where have you gone to holiday in cyprus
  • Trying to organise a relaxing holiday with my partner. No kids. First visit to Cyprus. Looking for good restaurants, history, fun activities but don't want to go clubbing or spending time on the beach. Any ideas on the best areas of the island to visit?
  • SIDARI IN CORFU WAS THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER .FANTASTIC HOME FROM HOME
  • I recommend you consider North Cyprus, which is less developed and less expensive than the South (the Turkish lira is used, rather than the Euro). The best place to base yourself is Kyrenia, and you should rent a car to get about to see the sites. The Karpas peninsula is particularly beautiful with miles of undeveloped beaches. More here about North Cyprus holidays.
  • I went to paphos in cyprus in may last yr was loads to do and great place to eat out.We off bk again next wk.There have a waterpark that opens in may.Also have the tombs of the kings and the mosaics great for a relaxing walk in the lovely sunshine.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged