Visa to Egypt
  • I am US citizen but my wife is Thai citizen with Green Card we plan to go to Egypt could my wife get Visa at the Cairo National airport?
  • Both of you can have Your Visas at the Cairo airport
  • No. Your wife will need to apply for her visa in advance from the nearest embassy. You can get a visa at the airport if you are staying for less than 30 days.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion