pre-arrival visa
  • I am Filipino living in the Philippines. my boyfriend and I planning to travel in Egypt but my boyfriend is in UK because he is a British Citizen and we will be meeting in Egypt. my question is am I require to apply a visa to visit Egypt or I need to visit Egypt embassy in the Philippines to have tourist visa or as long as I have valid passport with a round trip ticket then I am free to go to Egypt without applying for visa? please help me about this matter.
  • Yes, you will need to go to the Egyptian Embassy in Manila to apply for a visa in advance.

Address: 2229 Paraiso, Banyan Street Dasmarinas Village, Makati City, Philippines
  • Thank you Ms. Anya.

How long that is takes to process the tourist visa and how much is that? I live in Mindanao and I am far from Makati or Luzon that is why I am asking this matter because this will be my 1st time to travel outside the country and I am gay as well.
  • I'm not sure of the processing times and costs, I suggest you phone the embassy for that information.
  • Thank you for the info Anya. I appreciate it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion