Johannesburg airport/ hotel transfer advice
  • I am looking for a transfer from OR Tambo to Palace of the Lost City and have a quote of R875, which seems too high and will not go for that as I have to exchange USD and at this time is devalued. I know the distance is 200km
  • Hi there

The transfers to/ from Sun City are quite expensive. Most companies are based in Johannesburg so they cost in the return leg of the journey for an empty vehicle. How many passengers will you be? Is the R875 quoted per person return or one way?
  • The quote if for one person, one way. However, today I received an email for a lower quote R765 each way. You are right the transfers being offered by most companies are quite high, it started at R1300 and more. Through my years (31+) of being in the travel industry I know prices are always negotiable, especially nowadays, I shopped around and sent requests and it has payed off. Thanks for your post.
  • I'm glad that you managed to arrange things.

Enjoy Sun City and the Palace!
  • Hola Monica, si hablo espanol. Salgo para Jo'burg 25 July y estoy en Palace of the Lost City unos dias.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion