Schengen visa questions
  • hi
    can any one please help me on how the schenin visa works? i am planning to travel to switzerland,then germany,czech repuplic then austria and back to switzerland. i see that switzerland and czech are not part of schenin border agreement..is this so? and if so, am i able to travel to all these countries on one schenin visa. i am from south africa and this will be my first time in europe.. planning to travel on the interlink train..any advice on those regards aswell will be appreciated.. very new to this but looking forward to it!
  • Hi - do a search on this forum for other posts on Schengen visas - there is already quite a few answers to your questions here.
  • Hi, first, it is "Schengen" visa and not "Schenin" :) Both Switzerland and Czech are now adopting the Schengen visa rules. Check here, this site is a complex source of information. Schengen visa. See the link "Who needs schengen visa". There is a list of countries whose nationals need visa, see if you are one of them, maybe you do not need Schengen visa? Then, the link "Schengen visa application" gives you a list of the stuff that you need to submit with your application and where to submit it. The fee is 60 EUR now and it takes some 6 weeks to get the Schengen visa. Good luck.
  • I have a 28 day tour ininerary to travel through Europe for my son- fully paid, accomodation and food in cluded, but he can not get his Schengan visa as he is not currently in South Africa, but in UK. His work/travel visa expires and he would like to tour through Europe before flying home to South Africa. Is there any way he can obtain a schengan visa without flying back to South Africa? Please help me as time is running out and I am going to lose a lot of pounds. Any one with a schengan visa who would like to travel through Europe for 1/2 price?
  • I have a 28 day tour ininerary to travel through Europe for my son- fully paid, accomodation and food in cluded, but he can not get his Schengan visa as he is not currently in South Africa, but in UK. His work/travel visa expires and he would like to tour through Europe before flying home to South Africa. Is there any way he can obtain a schengan visa without flying back to South Africa? Please help me as time is running out and I am going to lose a lot of pounds. Any one with a schengan visa who would like to travel through Europe for 1/2 price? Contact me urgently, by e-mail at avdwplus@gmail.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged