Which area in Crete should we visit?
  • Hi,

Me and my partner have been to Rhodes twice and loved how the island was big enough to have lots of things to see and do, but small enough to explore the whole of it.

I've read that Crete is the biggest island in Greece so am wondering if anyone can suggest where I should consider staying in Crete if I want to be able to experience as much of it as possible? I want to be in a central location and close by to a beach. But most importantly I want to be near-ish to other great towns and villages as well as all the monuments, ruins and top attractions.

Probably a lot to ask for, I'm not sure! In Rhodes we used a lot of Taxis, buses and excursion companies so we don't mind doing that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've looked online and in books but am now getting in quite a muddle!

Many thanks

Also, we love small self catering studios and apartments rather than hotels because we dont tend to spend long at the accomodation! And are looking to go away 28th August-ish for two weeks.
  • I will be pleased to advise. Please PM me on info@simplycreteholidays.co.uk

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged