Accommodation needed for Greece/Turkey Holiday in October
  • I am taking a holiday in October with my husband and my 2.5 year old daughter. We are thinking a relaxing sandy beach holiday, no more than 5 hours flight from London, warm weather, nice food/wine and if possible walking distance to town so we can enjoy the local restaurants/markets and get to see a little bit of the country.
    Ideally in a classy apartment/hotel at a reasonable price. Can anybody suggest possible destinations? Thank you!!
  • I will be pleased to advise you. PLease PM me on info@simplycreteholidays.co.uk or see our website on www.simplycreteholidays.co.uk
  • I would recommend the Turquoise Coast region of the Aegean. Easy Jet fly out of Gatwick to Dalaman every day and why not rent a property direct from the owner. The are has an excellent choice of apartments andvillas available for rent direct from the owner therefore avoiding under occupancy charges. visit www.oscarc4apartment.com to see the standard of property on offer. I can also recomend Orca Hotel or St Nicholas Park two of the finest hotels in the area if you prefer to stay in a hotel

There is also the added advantage the year of exchange rate typically 2.50 YTL to the £. Full English breakfast available from only 4 YTL and a three course meal costing as little as 20 YTL

Ovacik/Hisaronu has a good selection of bars, shops and restaurants. Market day is Monday whilst in the largest working town in the area - Fethiye there is a huge market on Tuesday. Fethite also runs regular ferry crossings to the nearby island of Rhodes should you wish to explore further

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion