Getting a Spanish passport: advice
  • i am a usa citizen but a descendant of spanish citizens, am i allowed to ask for a spanish passport? if so , what steps must i take?
  • If your parents were spanish citizens at the time of your birth you can.
    Have to check they didnt apply for Us citizenship before you were born if they did apply then they renounce to their Spanish citizenship and you have no rights.Also make sure that at least one of them is Spanish born in Spain. There are people born in Spain that are not citizens of Spain.

http://www.euskosare.org/euskal_herria/euskal_herria/euskal_herrian_bizi/spanish_nationality

however it does take time
  • my grandfather is a citizen of spain, from bilbao, but i was born in mexico, may i get spanish passport, citizenship?
  • almost sure you can get it
    you should check with the consulate in mexico
    because sometimes it varies on the way the country you were born in grants citizenship

good luck and tell us what you find out
  • How many years it takes to get a spanish passport after marrying a spanish citizen
  • how long does it take for the passport to come out after interview with the police
  • My mother was born in Cuba but her grandparents and a few uncles were born in Spain. Can she apply for Spanish citizenship/passport?
  • I,M A CITIZEN OF GHANA AND DO HAVE RESIDENCE AND PERMISO DE TRABAJO EN SPAIN.I WANT TO TRAVEL TO GIBRALTAR THIS SUMMER FOR A SHORT HOLIDAYS AND DO WANT TO KNOW IF I REQUIRED A VISA OR NOT.YOUR ASSISTANCE WILL BE APPRECIATED
  • My name is Ramatu Dialo, i am 15 years old. i was born in Madrid in 1994 and my parents lived there. i was sent to Ghana 10 years ago and now my mother is dead and i cannot locate my father. i am not sure if i can go to the embassy of Spain here in Ghana to ask for help on getting citizenship my mom sent a fax of a birth certificate which is written in Spanish. what do you think i should do about it. thank you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged