Train from Riga to Moscow
  • Could anyone tell me what the riga to moscow train is like and how much does it cost?
  • Hello,
    Please let me know how many people you need train tickets for, what class, and travel dates. I shall provide you a quote. What passport do hold?
    Sincerely,
    KEstutis
  • not sure about the number of us anything from 2-6 erm 2nd maybe?

we all have UK passports
  • monday 19th october and back thursday 23rd
  • Moscow - Riga Departure: 19.11 Arrival 10.46 (next day)
    Riga -Moscow Departure 16.15 Arruval 9.24 (next day)
    These daily trains.
    Tickets can be reserved 28 days before departure of the train and oyu can pick them up at Riga train station.

Price:
    3rd class - 16 Euros per person
    Regular - 26 Euros per person
    Kupe (more privacy, recommend this) 38 Euros per person

If you wish to make reservation, I can email you an order form.

We also can help with invite for about 9Euros per person: www.russianvisaguide.com. After you get it, you can order Russian visa from Russian embassy in London. If you need help from professional, I can recommend an agency in London.

Sincerely,
    Kestutis
  • Great info, thanks Kestutis!
  • Hi Kestutis,
    I just read the info you gave to David. It helped me as well!
    Is it possible that you make the booking for 4 persons in a Kupe on the 23th of decemer? The 28 days before departure are already over...

If you can't, do you know a travel agent in Riga who could do it for us?

Best regards

Joost
  • Please email me directly info@travelvisapro.com. I need your personal information to purchase tickets and also I want clarification what you need exactly. Have you obtain you visas yet?
    Kestutis
  • Hi could you give me some prices from Moscow to Riga 1st April 2010 and Riga to Moscow?

Thanks
  • How long does the journey take? I should mention I live in the UK.
  • I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SECURE PARKING FOR MY VEHICLE IN LATVIA. I AM PLANNING ON DRIVING FROM THE UK TO LATVIA AND THEN TAKING A TRAIN FROM LATVIA TO MOSCOW. TO AVOID THE PROBLEMS OF GETTING EXTENTION TO THE TIME A VEHICLE CAN BE IN RUSSIA I THOUGHT PARKING IN LATVIA MAYBE EASIER....ANYONE GOT SUGGESTIONS
  • Useful info about transport in Latvia, Russia http://eng.meeting.lv/incoming/transport.php
  • I went by train from Moscow to Riga in the early summer of 2009 and paid about 150 euro one way. For that you get a simple bed in a 4-persons compartment. And since the trip is quite long this is recommendable.

Have fun!
  • could you please tell me which days of the week and what time the train leaves to Riga from Moscow? how much is the price? does it have 2-person compartment? and how much is per person?
  • Hello! I need to know how much is the tickets from Riga to Moscow and back. I will travel at the end of April or beginning of May. And where I can purchase them? Thanks in advance.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged