Weather in Rome in December and March?
  • I would like to go to Rome in December or March, but would like to know which of the months are more likely to rain and bad weather.
  • i think the best time to go to Rome is August-September. But if u you ask about December or March, i would recommend March.

Jessica Smith
    http:www.pureessays.com/
  • December in Rome
    Min/Max: 4-13 °C
    Rain: 111 mm

March in Rome
    Min/Max: 5-15 °C
    Rain: 68 mm
  • I'm going on honeymoon to Rome late in December. Any idea how the weather would be? and based on that, what would be the recommended activities?
  • My husband and I are going to Rome in middle of January for 3 days... Do we have enough time to visit all the main attractions?
    Is it worth pre booking a taxi transfer from the airport to the city and are there some companies better/cheaper than others?
  • Hi 3 months wouldn't be enough time to see Rome but 3 days should get you St Peter's, Colosseum/Forum and a tour round to other attractions.
    The Leonardo Express goes from the airport to Termini station quickly and isn't expensive, you can buy tickets from shop near platford.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged