Trip to Egypt in November
  • Me, my wife and a friend of mine are planning to visit Egypt in first weeks of November. Probably from the 6th to 10th of Nov. Arriving to Cairo to spend the next day visiting Giza and Thebes and leaving by train to Aswan in the evening. Then from Aswan to Luxor to visit the city and the Valley of the Kings from where we'll be heading to Hurghada to spend our last 2 days resting and enjoying the beach. Can someone recommend some not too expensive hotels in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan and Hurghada with approximate prices if possible? Also what's the best way to travel between these places and what are the costs? Is getting a taxi for a whole day very expensive? We were planning to go there with one more friend who changed her mind so I'm not sure now if there will be any difficulties in getting 3 bed rooms in hotels and whether the locals won't mind 2 guys and a girl staying in one room? Any advice would be most welcome.
    yaro
  • Dear Yaro

We Can Arrange You 01 Triple Room In Cairo, Aswan, Luxor & Hurghada Also Your Tour Should Be as Follows:

Day 01: Arrive Cairo & Overnight
    Day 02: Visit Pyramids & Museum After This Transfer To Giza Station, Sleeper Train To Aswan'
    Day 03: Arrive Aswan , Full Day In Aswan & Overnight
    Day 04: Morning Train To Luxor , Visit Luxor & Private Transfer To Hurghada (overnight)
    Day 05: Free Day In Hurghada , Bus Or Flight To Cairo For Final Departure

Best Regards
    Mona Shawky
  • Dear Mona, we're actually not planning to go back to Cairo but we'll be flying back from Hurghada. Thanks
    yaro
  • Dear Yaro

Ok, Also If You Need Any Thing Please Contact Me Any Time & If You Like Us To Arrange Any Services

Mona Shawky
  • Oh and I forgot to add that we are planning 2 days for Luxor and around 1.5 for Aswan as we'll need some time to get from Aswan to Luxor. In Cairo we're not planning to visit the museum because of time restrains so just Giza, Memphis and Sakkara and then back to Cairo to catch a train to Aswan where we want to get to Elephantine Island and have a little trip in a Felucca boat on the Nile and visit Abu Simbel and then back to Luxor for the Karnak temple and the Valley of the Kings. From where we go to Hurghada for our last 2 days.
    yaro

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion