Travel agent in Zimbabwe and South Africa
  • Hi,
    My husband and I are considering using Flame of Africa to book our trip to Zimbabwe (Victoria Falls and Zambezi). Are they reputable?
    Thanks.
  • Hi KBG

Yes, Flame of Africa is a reputable company, and has been around for many years. They also help out with travel packages for magazines such as "Getaway Magazine" and are well established in this regard. In fact, we use them as a referral partner when we are unable to assist our own clients in specific areas.
    They are very knowledgeable, and will certainly help you plan a great trip.
  • You will have a wonderfull time,Vic Falls on the Zimbabwe side is something to see and the people are very friendly.Enjoy your holiday.
  • Flame of Africa ( previously Flame Lily ) have been handling the bulk of our website reservations for the past 5 years and our emergency phone number hasn't rung for at least the past 3 years, so they are very reliable
    Fay Pearse
    http://www.afrizim.com/
  • Afriquest Travel is a new company from Zimbabwe offering small group of scheduled and tailor made itineraries in East and Southern Africa. Visit their website on www.afriquesttravel.com
  • I'm traveling with a small group to Zimbabwe during the dry season. We're looking into Vic Falls, Hwange, and Mana Pools. Has anyone heard of John Stevens Safaris? Can anyone give me some insight regarding whether Mana Pools is safe and well-worth the expense opposed to focusing on Hwange and Vic. Falls? We're looking for permanent tents or lodges. What kind of price range should we expect from Vic. Falls to Mana Pools for 2 days in Vic. Falls and 3 nights in Mana Pools?
  • I just got off the phone with them and they still, 12 days later, have not located my wire transfer for my trip. I'm leaving for S.A. today with this side trip to Vic Falls. I have now lost the most important part of my vacation because of the bank they used for my wire transfer. I will never use them again. I am angry beyond belief and disappointed like I never thought I'd be. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!
  • Hi Chuck

Which company are you talking about? If you give me some details I will try to help.

Regards
    Tony
    www.victoriafalls-guide.net

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion