Entry requirements to Italy
  • Is there a new visa regulation permitting legal Irish residents entry into Italy for short visits?
  • VISA REQUIRED, EXCEPT FOR HOLDERS OF BRITISH PASSPORTS
    ENDORSED "BRITISH CITIZEN".
    VISA REQUIRED, EXCEPT FOR A STAY OF MAX. 90 DAYS:
  • hi i am a filipina and i want to go to italy..what are the requirements upon entering italy?
  • Hi! I am travelling to Sicily in December from Manchester, England with two Sicilian friends. I am British and hold a valid British passport. I have not booked my return flight ticket back home, but i intend to stay in Sicily for 2 months maximum and book my flight back while i am there. Will I have problems getting into the country because I have not booked my flight back?thanks!
  • I am from the US, traveling first to London then flying to Rome. I switch airports in London. I am sure I will go through customs in London, but will I go through customs again in Italy?
  • hi i am a filipina and i want to go to italy..what are the requirements upon entering italy?
  • i am travelling to italy on 26th march 2010 on an australian passport with a uk residence permit.my passport expires on the 30th june 2010.with 3 months & 4 days left on my passport,will i be allowed entry??
  • Can i travel in Italy with UK Spouse visa?
  • My daughter in law wishes to know:
    1/ She is a UK Citizen with a valid british Passport presently living in the States.
    2/ Arriving for 3 weeks in July from USA she will need to leave her UK passport to the American Embassy to change her type of USA Visa
    3/ During these 3 weeks wishes to visit family in Italy
    4/ Will her UK driving licence be enough as a form of ID
    Many thanks - ML

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged