what type weather should i expect in Milan during december?
  • I will be in Milan for two weeks in December, what kind of weather should I expect? Do people in Milan attend the craft fair? What kind of art and craft do businesses people/general public like? Are people aware of African art and crafts
  • Although November and December has been warmer than traditionally for this time of year, the general weather you may expect is a max of around 4 deg Celcius and rain. It does not snow every year in Milan however it did snow 6 times last year and snow is expected within the next week or so. Generally the wind does not blow much in Milan so its certainly bearable.
  • Hey sino, check out this city guide to Milan which has a page on Milan's climate and weather too.
  • "MILAN, ITALY - DECEMBER 21: Cars covered with snow on December 21, 2009 in Milan, Italy. Snow storms and sub zero temperatures have swept across Europe, causing disruption on transport networks."
    http://www.daylife.com/photo/02kMags1wn9Wl
  • what if u can't speak their language.. will it be hard for you to travel there?
  • I will go Milan and study for a year, any suggestion for accommodation?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged