Arranging a nile river Egypt cruise when in Aswan or Luxor
  • Does anyone know if it is possible or worthwhile to book/arrange a nile river cruise once in Egypt? Either in Aswan or Luxor?

Also is it possible to have a cruise that doesn't include touring in luxor and aswan, since we will be doing that on our own and dont want to pay just to stay on the boat when we could be staying at a cheaper place ourselves!
  • hello retto, cruises in Aswan & Luxor are the most interesting to make in Egypt. of course, you can book the Nile cruise jsut for your accommodation & meals without the sightseeings.
  • Thanks for the info!
    Do you know how I would go about booking those arrangements? We wont be leaving to Egypt for a couple of months, so even some websites could be helpful.
  • Hi Retto, I'm so sorry for late responce. As I'm a travel agent, so I can help you giving some varieties for the Nile Cruise & booking it. Just send me the approximate dates of arrival & departure in Egypt to my e-mail.
    Antoinette@champion-tours.com
  • check my website , you will find all what you are looking for in Egypt

www.touregyptguide.com

Marian
  • Sure let us what you need then will provide you with the best rates with Good services
    Mohamed Bahaa Cairo Egypt www.cairo-overnight.co.uk
  • Hi Retto
    this my web page
    www.egypyt-tourguides.com/Guides/Rania2000
    Looking forward to hearing from you
  • May I know if the cruise on Nile for 3 nights is a must as we are a little short on time and will miss Abu Simbal if we take the cruise
  • Hi king ,

The best way to enjoy Luxor and Aswan is to have a nile cruise and you can have 3 nights Nile Cruise and also you can do Abu Simbel .

contact me for more information at info@touregyptguide.com .

Marian
  • Hi King, it is not necessary to cruise the Nile for 03 nights to see all the sightseeings in Luxor & Aswan. You can do all of the visits including Abu Simbel for only three days. contact me for the detailed itinerary at
  • Hello,

I plan to make a trip with my sister. I want this trip includes Gizeh, Abu Simbel, Luxor and a sunny place to rest (for example Hurghada). We are students so we are not so rich and we don't need to sleep in luxury hotels. Do you think it's possible to arrange something with a local tour operator?

Hope someone here can help me...
  • Hi Sam ,

You can contact me and i will help you organizing the tour with very good price , you can contact me at info@touregyptguide.com .

Marian
  • Sam, it is very nice to arrange you a great trip in Egypt with reasonable price. just contact me.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged